Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gwen 2011

The thought occurred to me yesterday evening, that I needed to post all my pictures and info from the end of this year, that I've been desperately behind on.
Well, I sat down at about 11pm, realized my computer is too full of data to download anymore pictures, tried transferring them to photobucket, got really confused, then just gave up after 2 posts. 
So...
Here I am again today.
A new day. 
A new year.
And some old posts. 

Oh well. 
One of my new years resolutions is to be less hard on myself. 
Who really cares if there are 2011 posts in 2012.
Okay, so it really bugs me badly,
BUT I'm letting it go!


"Gwennie Wynnie"
That's what I call her lately. 
Not really sure why. 
Layla Lou
Gwennie Wynnie 
and
Maggie Baggie
Not the most creative nicknames... or cute. 
Gwen calls herself Wynnie and she calls Maggie, Baggie.
That's probably why.

ANYWAY
My little 2 year old is growing up right before our eyes.
I feel like I've only blinked and she's not a baby anymore.
Talking up a storm.
Telling me her dreams
and funny jokes.

She has quite the personality.
Quiet, but so funny.
Silliest faces, and body language.
She knows what she likes and will tell you when she isn't impressed.

She can count to 10 and sometimes higher.
She can recognize and spell her name out loud.
Sleeps in a big girl bed, but not even close to being potty trained.
Loves hot chocolate, cheese, mashed potatoes, strawberries, chicken nuggets, and smoothies.
Tries desperately to do things just like her big sister Layla.
ADORES her baby sister Maggie.
I've never once encountered a problem with her and the baby.

She's so sweet by nature and doesn't cause much trouble, BUT I have a feeling she's busy taking inventory of all the naughty things Layla does and will try those things out in her own time.
STILL will NOT go to nursery by herself. AT ALL.
Still loves to cuddle and tell me how much she loves me. 
Hope that never changes.









How can you not fall in love with this girl?

2 comments:

kinsie said...

She is so BIG. It feels like yesterday I was holding her tiny newborn body at grandpas house!!! So crazy. She's so cute!

Josh&Sharsti said...

I love those posts and pictures. Your girls are too cute. I'm glad you still posted them!