Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!

This Halloween was fun, but wild at the same time.
Taking 3 little girls trick or treating, without Tanner's help is a handful.
Thankfully we went with our friends the Haderlie's around our block first. 
They had fun trick or treating, finally getting the hang of it as we were finishing.
Then we decided to head over to Green Gables for some trunk or treating.
Not really sure why I thought that'd be a good idea, since 2 of my 3 girls were DONE with the wind and cold.
I don't blame them.
But we did it and had fun anyway and got lots of candy to prove it!

Here's Layla as Ariel the little mermaid.

And Gwen as Dora... although you can't really tell, besides the small picture of Dora on the front.
Oh well, she loves it!


And I bundled Maggie up in her warm suit and figured that worked well enough as a costume.
My little bear!

No comments: