Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to me.

So, today is my Birthday.
No big deal really.
We aren't celebrating much, because I get to go on a weekend "getaway" with my Mom this weekend in Salt Lake.
We'll shop till we drop (or till the contractions get too strong)
and relax the days away.
Can't wait.

For now, I'll be perfectly content with eating pink pancakes,
sprinkling "bath sprinkles" in the tub, being "Marina" while Layla is "Kiki"
(and poor Gwen has to be "Shout")
Eating bunny shaped grilled cheese with a chocolate banana milkshake (soy style).
And call it a day!



Maybe I'll even get Tanner to pick me up some Thai food.
Something he hates, but knows I love.
Seems like a good Birthday present to me!

3 comments:

Josh&Sharsti said...

Sounds so fun! You're such a fun mom too! Happy Birthday! miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good one!

slimeytoeheadtwins said...

happy late birthday! :)