Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Drink?

That's one sad little girl...



and a happy one!







But why is she so blue?

Maybe she just wants a drink.
(this is her signing drink...)



And not just any drink.
A fancy, fruity drink.
Way too much fun.

She's serious about her drinking.

Now they're both just content.

And a little kissy.

And maybe a little burpy.
(seriously, have you seen a baby with a larger mouth??)

"oh, excuse me."

Oh, how I long for summer.
We've had about enough of this...
And that's the end of my pointless post.

4 comments:

kinsie said...

I think layla and gwen are looking more alike these days. and you should'nt post pictures of the weather in ID...it makes me depressed (:

Megan Marie said...

not pointless! no one needs an excuse to post pictures of such adorable girls!!!

Unknown said...

They are so beautiful!!

Breeana said...

Awww, I love your pointless post! It made me smile. :) And yes, Brady also has a huge, huge mouth, haha.