Monday, March 22, 2010

nap strike

"Mom! Take a picture! I upside down!"
I have to admit that this picture does look rather strange... but it was funny.
Layla has made it VERY clear that naps are a thing of the past.
She'll kick, scream, cry, etc. until you agree.
Oh the joys of motherhood.





But I love her beyond words.



As we were getting ready for bed tonight, Layla asks for her milk.
L: "Can I have some warm milk Mommy?"
Me: "Sure you can"
L: " I CAN??? Thank you! That makes me feel so much better. You are my hero!"

Tanner and I have NO clue as to where she gets these things.




2 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Adney has been on a nap strike too. Which I don't mind really, until he falls asleep at 5:00 and thinks he should be able to take a nap then. .

Greg and Michelle said...

I have a feelings naps are on their way out in our house too and I am sad about that.

You are so beautiful by the way! Honestly, just beautiful!:)