Wednesday, January 6, 2010

US

Here are some random images of our family members that I happen to like, a lot.

Gwen: When she's awake, she most likely smiling/grinning/or just plain happy.

Layla: Our fun/goofy/super smart girl. Who was eventually found here behind my bed,
"I just reading Mommy."

Mom: This was a "Take a Picture Quick While My Hair is Done and I'm Not Covered in Spit Up" I believe my hair was pulled back about two seconds after this picture was taken and that blue shirt lasted about an hour.

Dad: My hard working, handsome man, who loves his girls EVEN when we drive him nuts.

I love my family.

3 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

You have a very beautiful family!! I love your hair by the way!

Megan Marie said...

Oh my heck, you are so beautiful!

Enriquez Family said...

hey its Alise! e-mail me at ja_enriquez@juno.com
so I can add you to our blog! It was fun hangin with you guys!