Friday, December 25, 2009

"I LIKE Christmas! I do!" -Layla

Merry Christmas!! We had a lovely morning! Our super sick Layla slept wonderfully through the night (her medicine may have helped there) and she woke up happy and ready to go! Despite a slight fever throughout the day, she's been a very good girl. We opened a few presents up here at the Steveson's and then zoomed down to my Mom's to open more! Layla was spoiled as usual and I was shocked off my rocker to open my new CAMERA!! I got an Olympus E-420! Super SUPER nice! I'm having a lot of fun playing around with it. Hopefully I can get it all figured out soon!

Cute snowman from my Mom's darling tree.

Layla reading through her favorite "Little People" books.

One Happy little baby

And she sleeps...

My little fairy got her own dress up box, full of fun "pretties" to wear!

She had to look at herself in the mirror.

She's still a little under the weather, poor girl.

My sexy husband

And Little Gwen!

No comments: