Sunday, December 7, 2008

This is what Thanksgiving looked like...

We were invited to Leah's house! I always forget how pretty the mountains are. Maybe it's because they're right there, in your face, so you just can't ignore them!


A lovely "kid" table decorated by the Lovely Leah.


The Lovely Leah herself... cooking a masterpiece Thanksgiving Dinner. I really felt like I had it pretty easy this year. Kicking back, watching all the action, making a dish or two, and then enjoying everything that Leah (and Sharsti) had made for me... or uh, I mean, everyone. 


Tanner's job. Slice the turkey. He took this very seriously. And the pieces were perfect.


Layla learned to be a bit bossy. She found out that if you run up and shove a book in someone's face and sign "please, help" along with making the cutest face ever, they will become your slave. 


All in all, this was a great Thanksgiving! We got to see some of Tanner's family and eat the yummiest food. I still have dreams about the yams and stuffing! I can't wait to see the Knighton's again, hopefully sooner than later.

1 comment:

Leah said...

That was so much fun! you guys need to come visit again soon. I miss you guys! Oh and I look like a pregnant beaver in that picture and I'm not even pregnant. I haven't just been dreaming about the yams and stuffing, I've been eating them.