Monday, October 15, 2007

pretty n pink

Almost too tight!
look at those big hands
She's learning to like the pacifier :)

This last week/weekend has been a bit crazy. My brother Andrew has been staying with us for over a week now, which has been fun at times, but stressful as well. I feel bad though because there really isn't much to do here and Tanner is super busy with everything and isn't here much. Andrew will be going home with me and Layla on Sat.
Oh! Tanner was called to be the 2nd Councelor in the Bishopric here this last week and was set apart yesterday! Crazy huh? I had a feeling it was coming though, so it didn't really suprise me much. But Tanner on the other hand, it's still sinking in. So he'll be even more busy from here on out.
So that's the latest news from the Stevesons! Sorry I haven't written much lately. Between Layla's growth spurts and trying to take care of the ever increasing list of chores around here, I haven't had much time.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Cant wait to see you and Layla this weekend!!!